The next incarnation of the famous Ichiban Kuji, by Banpresto, is set to launch this December in Japan. As always there will be several smaller prizes, with a few stand out prizes that are more desirable and thus more difficult to win.
The way it all works is simple. Participants buy a ticket for 620JPY and it gives them a chance to win one of the prizes. Each participating location will have several boxes of prizes, once one box of prizes are given out they will move onto the next box of prizes. Each box contains the same number of each prize, which we’ve noted in the list below:
This year’s prize list is as follows:
- A: Super Saiyan Son Goku Figure (25cm in height) – 2 per box
- B: Super Saiyan Vegeta Figure (23cm in height) – 2 per box
- C: Super Saiyan Blue Goku Figure (25cm in height) – 1 per box
- D: Dragon Ball Coffee Mug – 6 per box
- E: Goku Plate – 26 per box
- F: Towel (Two sizes: 23cm and 60cm) – 28 per box
- Last One Prize: Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta (23cm) – 1 per box
What is the “Last One” Prize?
The last one prize is given to the last participant to buy a ticket for each box. This encourages participants to continue buying tickets even though the prizes they wanted may have been given out already.